A Career Development Quiz
- Can you explain why you chose your major or your profession?
- Can you list as least five work related/transferable skills and abilities you have?
- Can you name at least three fields of employment into which you might fit?
- Can you name at least five employers who hire people in your chosen field and clearly state why you are interested in working for each one?
- Have you prepared a resume with which you are satisfied?
- Do you have at least 6 networking contacts with whom you can regularly interact?
- Do you know the questions employers are likely to ask you in an interview?
If you answered "NO" to any of these questions, it's recommended that you visit the Career Services office to begin developing your own career plan for success.